Graw Jump Ramp G20 Pro Ramp
A Graw Jump Ramp is what you need to fly higher! Made in curved Birch and Poplar wood, the Graw jump ramps pop up like no other jump ramp. Wood is elastic and offers more flexibility for higher jumps. Their sturdy design comes in a compact size. Light and easy-to-carry, Graw Jump Ramps fit everywhere, even on your skateboard.
Like all PRO models, the wood of the G20 PRO is 100% beech. The thickness of 20 mm is made with 12 layers of curved plywood. The G20 PRO is popular in skating and scooter schools, it opens the new, the third dimension to kids, who learn balanced flying. Due to its size, the G20 PRO is easily moved, it’s weight is 7.3 kg. A hexagonal key is included with 2 screws to assemble the metal plate. The rubber helps to keep the ramp steady.
- Jump ramp made of Birchwood
- Dimensions: Height - 20cm, Length- 80cm, Width - 50cm
- Weight: 7.3kg
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- Perfect for skateboards, bikes, and scooters
- Includes: assembly instructions and hex key
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old